martes, 25 de junio de 2013

Let bygones be bygones.

Actually I don´t believe in miracles, I never did. I know nothing ever happens here, so sick of it. Yeah I told you I need to get myself into something new, but you don't care, or maybe you didn't trust. I´m talking about something mystical, hysterical, dark, intensive and sexual.
I'm not gonna live forever, said: "I'm not gonna live forever" and it's better make it now or never.
I don´t believe in fairytales, too cynical. Everybody stop and stare. I let it go and I send myself to outer space: A better place, I will win the human race, I'll be Ok. But I gotta make it now or don't ever do it.

"Life is ours, we live it our way" -Metallica

For my love, it's forever darling.

Licencia de Creative Commons
''Let bygones be bygones'' by Cinema Bizarre is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-SinObraDerivada 3.0 Unported License.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario